Assistant AML Officer
Location: Nicosia (Cyprus)
Wonderful role for a Assistant AML Officer to work in an expanding and reputable firm in Nicosia. The firm offers a dynamic work environment with international and local clients and career prospects that suit a versatile character eager for growth.
- Assisting with coordinating, and monitoring the day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance process.
- Ensuring that the firm and its subsidiaries are fully compliant with the requirements of the regulatory authority.
- Dealing with the applicable laws and/or regulatory requirements.
- Due diligence on new Clients, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new Clients.
- Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
- Educated to degree level in Law, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Experience within Compliance is advantageous, bit not a must as full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Strong client service skills are essential.
- Ability to keep up-to-date with relevant regulations that may impact the firm and its clients.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities coupled with attention to detail.
- Ability to use own initiative, prioritize and work independently
- TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!