- Prepare accounting records for international companies and local companies in an efficient manner in accordance with the firm’s policy and standards.
- Prepare Payslips using the firm’s Payroll software.
- Prepare VAT/VIES returns.
- Prepare management accounts and financial statements for client companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or LCCI Higher.
- Minimum 2 year of accounting experience.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of Eurosoft software will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to [email protected].
- By sending us your CV you are giving McMillan Woods Cyprus your consent to be contacted for this and any other suitable vacancies that we believe match your skills and experience.