Location: Nicosia (Cyprus)
Wonderful role for a Corporate Administrator to work in an expanding and reputable firm in Nicosia. The firm offers a dynamic work environment with international and local clients and career prospects that suit a versatile character eager for growth.
- Preparing bank applications and liaising with the bank manager.
- Issuing invoices and follow up with the clients for their settlement.
- Updating of files and indexes for documents sent and received.
- Liaising with external lawyers for resolving legal issues.
- Liaising with the Corporate manager and preparing company registration, registrar changes.
- Preparing and submitting UBO registry.
- Preferably a holder of a degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Law, or any related degree in the field of Business/Accounting/Law
- Working experience in Corporate/Trust Company is not necessary but will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in the English language.
- Document management skills.
- Exposure with international clients will be considered an advantage.
- Speak and write fluently English.
- Pleasant personality, able to work in a team environment and be able to build strong relationships with her/his colleagues.
- Computer literate.
- Please submit your CV to [email protected].
- Deadline to apply: 07/10/2022