Funds Registration in Cyprus
MCMILLAN WOODS CYPRUS, CAN HELP YOU OBTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE FUND STRUCTURE AND ADVICE YOU ON SERVICES RELATED TO THE TRADITIONAL INTERNATIONAL AND ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT FUND INDUSTRIES.
CySEC-authorised fund manager’s benefit from the status of the Republic of Cyprus as a full member of the European Union, which provides them with unfettered access (EU passport) to the European Economic Area (EU members plus Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland).
Cyprus affords an easy-to-set-up fund management regime; a fund (either an AIF or UCITS) can be set up as a variable capital investment or as a mutual fund. In addition, AIFs can also be set up in the form of limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and as fixed capital investment firms.
It is our teams’ utmost importance to tailor the fund structure in accordance to our clients’ needs advising on the choice of fund jurisdiction by analysing taxation, regulations and other factors. We also offer the choice of the fund’s legal form, the drafting of the fund’s constitutional and offering documents, and generally on every choice of the participant in the fund so that the long-term objectives of the fund and its investors are best served.
Fund Registration Services
- Designing and building the scheme structure based on your specific needs
- Drafting the Offering Memorandum in the most efficient manner, and based on your specific needs
- Drafting the Memorandum & Articles of Association and undertaking the registration of a private company with the Company Registrar
- Based on your needs, complete the application form(s) as well as any relevant and required checklists of the Central Bank of Cyprus and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
- Reviewing the questionnaires and other information to be submitted
- Locating qualified directors
- Guiding you in providing all the necessary documentation and certificates and undertake to be responding, on your behalf, to the queries of the Central Bank of Cyprus or the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, and their suggestions relating to the application
- Assisting to open custodian accounts
Fund Administrative Services
- Dealing with the ICIS or UCITS correspondence
- Processing subscriptions
- Processing Redemptions and withdrawals
- Computing Net Asset Values
- Maintaining books and records
- Disbursing payments
- Establishing and maintaining accounts of behalf of the ICIS or UCITS and any other matters usually performed for the administration of an ICIS or UCITS