Tax Manager Wanted - Cyprus
- Advising clients on tax efficient structures and direct tax issues.
- Assisting with tax compliance work including the preparation of tax forms, returns and capital statements, and tax computations to determine or confirm taxable profit.
- Assessing potential tax exposures and risks taking into consideration tax legislation, common practice, and double tax treaties.
- Providing support in specific projects/assignments which require the involvement of a tax expert.
- Liaising with local Tax authorities and international tax advisors on client issues.
- Filing of VAT, VIEs and Tax returns (IR1,IR4,IR7,IR59,IR614)
- Mentoring and support more junior members of the team.
- Member of a Professional Accounting Body (ACA/ACCA/CPA) would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
- University degree in Accounting, Economics, Law or a related field.
- 3+ years of tax compliance and advisory experience in a professional services firm is a must.
- Understanding and knowledge of domestic and international direct tax related matters pertaining to individuals and companies.
- Dynamic with high level of commitment and ability to take initiative.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Fluency in English and Greek, both written and oral is essential.
- Proactive and highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- A confident individual who is able to communicate in a clear and effective manner.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to [email protected].
- By sending us your CV you are giving McMillan Woods Cyprus your consent to be contacted for this and any other suitable vacancies that we believe match your skills and experience.